A new weather type appears: Flooding. This occasionally causes a "surge of Immateria" to wash all current baserunners off of the bases. When this happens, it also occasionally sends a player Elsewhere, giving them the Elsewhere modification. A player who is Elsewhere is removed from play for an indefinite amount of time, having a chance to return to play during another game
- Elsewhere: This player is Elsewhere. They'll find their own way back.
The Microphone tweets
- should have seen it / something's wr / can't s
After games conclude on Day 99, The Boss appears
- We made it! / What an incredible season! / Now, We want to assure everyone, / We have the Flooding issue under control. / We're looking into a number of fixes. / But no one wants to hear about that. / Who's ready for some exciteing ILB Postseason action? / It's party time!
- The Hades Tigers claim their third Championship Title
The Boss appears
- Congratulations Hades Tigers! / Great news! / We have everything under control. / Thanks to Our swift action / Things seem to be levelling off. / Rejoice! / You can expect less Flooding in the Future! / Meanwhile Our Food and Beverage Director is busy cooking up new tasty treats. / And what an Election! / The Fans have spoken / And We answered. / Smooth sailing ahead.
- The Based Evolution decree passes
FROM NURSERY TO VAULT / PILLARS QUAKE / ACCRETION / FIRST STEPS / ROUNDING FIRST
Rather than Ascending (cancelled after the Shelled One's defeat), teams that win three Championships will now Evolve. A team that "rounds the evolutionary bases" will go "Home"
The Hades Tigers gain the Ambush modification, and all of their Players gain Base 1 Evolution
- Ambush: When a player is incinerated in a game this team is playing, a Hall of Flame player will join their Shadows.
- The Hades Tigers gain the Ambush modification, and all of their Players gain Base 1 Evolution
- Rather than Ascending (cancelled after the Shelled One's defeat), teams that win three Championships will now Evolve. A team that "rounds the evolutionary bases" will go "Home"
The first round of Wills passes, causing many Player swaps between teams. Two new Modifications come into play as well:
Players who benefit from the Trust Will receive the Flippers Modification
- Flippers: When immateria floods, this Runner will score instead of being cleared from the Bases.
Pudge Nakamoto, who is targeted by the Revoke Will, receives the Roamin' Modification and moves to the Charleston Shoe Thieves
- Roamin': This player has a chance of Roamin' to a new team at the end of each season.
- Players who benefit from the Trust Will receive the Flippers Modification
The "The Big Sip" and "Uncle Indemnity" Blessings recruit two Coffee Cup-exclusive players from the BC Noir team to the San Francisco Lovers and New York Millennials respectively: Liquid Friend and Uncle Plasma. Both players have the Hard Boiled Modification
- Hard Boiled: This player was boiled a little bit before hatching
The Monitor appears
- hey / new snacks / pretzels got wet / sorry / hope that's okay
New items are added to the concession
- Pickles: Earn X coins every time your Idol steals a base.
- Slushie: Earn X coins for every baserunner swept away by Flooding weather across the league.
- Wet Pretzel: Earn 100 coins for every time the Black Hole swallows a Win from any Team.
- The Idols page receives an update, declaring MVP voting to be in effect. The Top 9 idols each season will be named the season's MVPs and receive an "Ego Boost"
The Boss appears
- Great News / The Numbers are in / The Economy is Booming! / Blaseball is bigger than ever before. / Don't worrk about the Fan-made crisis. / Everything is under control. / Focus on what you do best. / Supporting our Players! / Delivering our MVPs. / Rejoice. Play Ball!
The Mic begins to Tweet after Day 1's games resolve
spla--ed / fo--s --att / g--tin- ---tter-d
- Fans interpret the message as "splashed / focus wyatt / getting scattered"
- spla--ed / fo--s --att / g--tin- ---tter-d
On Day 13, Sutton Picklestein of the Yellowstone Magic is incinerated
- Fans, being unsure of whether the Ego Boost referenced on the Idols page would be beneficial or detrimental, begin organizing on the Discord to move Shadowed and Hard Boiled players into the top slots. Post-incineration, Picklestein is added to this initiative, titled the "Dom Wom Joe Bong Yams Con MVP Plan Extravaganza with Pickles"
Flooding continues to occur and sweep batters Elsewhere, and those who spend a long time Elsewhere begin to return with letters missing from their names, and have the modification Scattered:This Player returned from Elsewhere a bit Scattered
- Scattered players have no Vibes
- Missing letters gradually return, and the Scattered modification is removed once player names are restored
The seasonal reading occurs. From left to right, the drawn cards are II The High Priestess (Hawai'i Fridays), XV The Devil (Hades Tigers), and XX Judgement (San Francisco Lovers)
- The Hawai'i Fridays receive the permanent team modification Sinking Ship: This team plays 1% worse for every player above 14 players on their roster, and 1% better for every player below 14 on their roster
The San Francisco Lovers receive the seasonal team modification Base Dealing: This Team's lineup will advance in reverse order
- The Lovers' lineup is also "optimized", sorting their batters from lowest combined stars to highest
The rest of the League begins Ballpark construction, while the Baltimore Crabs begin to fund their first set of Renovations
- A team making Renovations to their Stadium can fund choices from a list of options, with multiple Renovations being possible but progressively more expensive. The most popular Renovations are added to the Ballpark
- Ballpark construction is completed. Notably, the League constructs many Ballparks with the Boreal and Loge prefabs, which have very low Fortification stats, making Weather events such as Incinerations much more common
After games conclude on Day 99, The Boss appears
What an Incredible Season! / Congratulations to Our MVPs. / Under enormous pressure, / These Players have risen to the top! / York Silk / Nagomi McDaniel / Aldon Cashmoney / Sexton Wheerer / Wyatt Glover / Goodwin Morin / Peanut Bong / Sutton Picklestein / Jessica Telephone / Pitching Machine / Trust Us / When We say / The weight of this accomplishment cannot be overstated. / You're all winners!
MVPs receive the modification Ego+: This player has a boosted Ego
- Players with Ego+ are not swept off of bases during Flooding weather
- MVPs receive the modification Ego+: This player has a boosted Ego
- What an Incredible Season! / Congratulations to Our MVPs. / Under enormous pressure, / These Players have risen to the top! / York Silk / Nagomi McDaniel / Aldon Cashmoney / Sexton Wheerer / Wyatt Glover / Goodwin Morin / Peanut Bong / Sutton Picklestein / Jessica Telephone / Pitching Machine / Trust Us / When We say / The weight of this accomplishment cannot be overstated. / You're all winners!
- The Baltimore Crabs win their fourth Championship Title
The Free Wills Decree passes, granting the bottom four teams in the League each Season a third Will
- WILLS EXPAND / SEEKING BALANCE / THE LIE COMFORTS / RISING TIDES
- The Atlantis Georgias, Kansas City Breath Mints, Tokyo Lift, and Ohio Worms receive an additional Will
- As a result of the Plunder Will, the Kansas City Breath Mints preform Necromancy on Sutton Picklestein. However, Picklestein's Returned modification triggers immediately, sending them back to the Hall
- This season, the Trust will grants the modification Uncertain: When this player returns from Elsewhere, they'll be adjusted by -15% to +20%
Blessings reveal several new Modifications:
- The LA Unlimited Tacos receive the Blessing/team modification Sun Dialed: When this team activates Sun 2, a random player on their Team wil be boosted by 1%
- The Baltimore Crabs receive the Blessing/team modification Unholey: When this team activates Black Hole, a random player on their opponent's team will be impaired by 1%
- The Canada Moist Talkers receive the Blessing/team modification High Pressure: This team will play 25% better in Flooding weather when runners are on base
The Hellmouth Sunbeams receive the Peanut Butter Blessings
- Igneus Delacruz gains the modification Chunky: This player will have 100% more Power in Peanut Weather
- Kaj Statter Jr. gains the modificaiton Smooth: This player will have 100% more Speed in Peanut weather
Two Postseason Births (Shadowed players granted to teams who play in the Postseason) disappear from their respective rosters: Tad Seeth of the Charleston Shoe Thieves and Brisket Friendo of the Kansas City Breath Mints
- The Boss briefly appears, simply saying Where'd you go, Friendo?
The Commissioner Tweets, stating that a missing persons report had been filed, and saying that two investigators had been hired to look into the dissapearances
- The investigators in question are theorized to be the two Hard Boiled ex-BC Noir players: Uncle Plasma and Liquid Friend
The Mic begins to Tweet
f--ends / n- -cc--ent / w-- a --tu- / --ware
- Fans decipher the messages, revealing "friends / no accident / was a setup / beware". This is theorized to be about the disappearance of Tad Seeth and Brisket Friendo
- f--ends / n- -cc--ent / w-- a --tu- / --ware
The Monitor appears
- tides rising / gotta get this food out / don't want it to spoil
New items are added to the concession:
- Breakfast: Break Time. Earn up to X coins for taking time off from Blaseball.
- Doughnut: Earn X coins for every time Sun 2 sets a Win on a Team.
- Lemonade: Earn X coins every time your Team gets shamed.
- Meatball: Uh oh. Earn X coins when a batter hits a home run off of your Idol's pitch.
- Sundae: Refreshing. Earn X coins every time a Player is incinerated.
- Taffy: Earn X coins every time your Team shames another Team.
BACK TO TOP